Discover the most emblematic stories, legends, and corners of the Don Quijote Route in a top-of-the-line private car with our expert guides.
Private Excursion to Ávila and Segovia
*Possibility of more than 14 people by prior arrangement.
- From 1 to 2 people *VAT included
- From 3 to 6 people *VAT included
- From 7 to 14 people *VAT included
- Extra Hour *VAT included
Visit World Heritage Sites Segovia and Ávila
The Private Excursion to Ávila and Segovia is a private excursion in a high-end vehicle to the two Spanish cities declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
Once there, an expert guide takes you to discover its most touristic locations such as the Alcazar, the Royal Mint or the Aqueduct in the city of Segovia, as well as the Cathedral, the Convent of Santa Teresa and the Wall in the city of Ávila.
Discover the most emblematic stories, legends and corners of Segovia and Ávila with our expert guides!
- High-end private vehicle with a private driver
- Pick-up at the client’s hotel at the time he/she chooses
- Specialized Official Tourism Guide
- Languages available: Spanish, English, French, Italian, and German (More languages available on request.)
- Entrances to monuments and other tourist attractions
Personalized route according to the expert tourist guide (always a route designed to cover in the most convenient order to maximize the time of the visit the most important points of Segovia and Ávila), as well as open to suggestions and requests from customers.