The Private Excursion to Alcalá de Henares is a private excursion in a high-end vehicle to what is considered the “City of Miguel de Cervantes”, Alcalá de Henares.
Private Excursion Don Quijote Route
*Possibility of more than 14 people by prior arrangement.
- From 1 to 2 people *VAT included
- From 3 to 6 people *VAT included
- From 7 to 14 people *VAT included
- Extra Hour *VAT included
Explore the Don Quijote Route with a Private Guide
The Private Excursion Don Quijote Route is a private excursion in a high-end vehicle along the Don Quijote Route.
On this private tour, our driver picks you up at your hotel/apartment/house and takes you to visit two of the places where the gentleman Don Quixote lived his adventures: Toledo and Consuegra.
Once there, an expert guide helps you discover its most important locations such as the famous windmills (which have appeared so many times in the stories of Don Quixote) or El Toboso (the place where Don Quixote’s love, Dulcinea, lived).
Discover the most emblematic stories, legends, and corners of the Don Quijote Route in a top-of-the-line private car with our expert guides!
- High-end private vehicle with a private driver
- Pick-up at the client’s hotel at the time he/she chooses
- Specialized Official Tourism Guide
- Languages available: Spanish, English, French, Italian, and German (More languages available on request.)